Yields: 10 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla together and put into a shallow dish like a pie pan. If you want to save a bowl, whisk together in the pie dish.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix together.
- Add sugar mixture into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add a pat of butter.
- Dip a slice of bread, preferably challa, on both sides. Don't let soak for too long.
- Transfer to pan and cook for a minute or two then flip and cook for another minute or two. Both sides should be lightly browned - adjust time or heat if needed.
- Serve with maple syrup, butter, powdered, sugar, jam, etc.